Whoops

 For this first unit of Art of Rhetoric we covered the basics of rhetoric. for the project we attempted to apply what we learned to a candidate and speak with there voice. I chose Joe Biden and him apologizing for his comment "If you don't vote for me are you black" and how it was him trying to confirm the black vote. 

Script:

    To be the next leader of this great nation, especially when I'm up against a such an unbalanced system I have to do everything to any vote even if the phrasing is undesirable. After 36 years of serving as a Delaware senator I know how to get people into the polls, I know how to gain the African American vote, And I know how to appeal to american citizens. And now more than ever we have to band together not as races, not as genders, not as allies, but as a party because we can never risk man like Trump ruining our nation. We be sure everyone will do everything to ensure a peaceful land of the free. Even if my statements are crude and messy I will never threaten at a war over the phrase "Rocket man." I promise as the next President of America I will never hold the same disrespectful intent as Trump or his circus with phrases like "grab them by the pussy."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burger Battle

Fancy_Words.pptx

Delsoon